REPORTING ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Reporting under article 13 Regulation EU 2016/679 for direct collection of data from the data subject
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF OF THE CONTROLLER
The controller, the company HAPPYHOLIDAY s.n.c. di Olivieri Silvia & C.
Registered office address Viale D’Annunzio, 42 – 47838 Riccione (RN)
Place of business address Viale D’Annunzio, 42 – 47838 Riccione (RN)
Fiscal code / VAT No. 02472100417
Email / Pec: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under Art. 13 of the Privacy Code D.Lgs n.196/2003 and of the Art. 13 Regulation EU 2016/679, we inform you that the processing of your personal data will be provided in fair and transparent way, for licit purposes and protecting your confidentiality and your rights.
The processing will be performed, with the assist of electronic means, in order to provide you with the services you requested from the Data Controller for the following purposes:
1. To fulfil the obligation established on Art. n.109 of R.D. 18.6.1931 n.773, which require to register and report to the police station the identity of the accommodated clients (included the personal data regarding young people under 16);
2. To fulfil the existing administrative requirements, accounting, fiscal and legal;
3. To provide you, if you choose it, the “all-inclusive” formula, communicating your name to our staff and service providers formally responsible such as “Responsible for processing of personal data”.
4. To accelerate the registration procedures in case of successive stays in our hotel.
5. To communicate your presence at the hotel in order to send you phone calls and messages addressed to you during your stay at the hotel;
6. For the processing of special categories of personal data Art. 9 Reg. UE 679/2016 (included the special data regarding young people under 16), as food intolerances and allergies, in order to protect your health and guarantee a better level of hospitality;
7. To send you our promotional messages dedicated to you (profiling), wishes for anniversaries and festivity, newsletter and updating on tariffs and offers.
PROCESSING LEGAL BASIS
The provision of your data for the processing as in points 1, 2 and, in case you choose the “all-inclusive” formula” also point 3, it is mandatory and necessary for the purpose of the processing of the contractual service; consequently, their missing or incomplete provision will make impossible to ensure the service and we will not be able to host you in our hotel.
If you wish to get the processings as in points 4, 5, 6, 7, you will have to provide your consent, which could be subsequently withdrew by opposing to the processing.
ADDRESSEES OF PERSONAL DATA
As part of the processing of this reporting, your data, also belonging to the special categories in Art. 9 Regulation UE 2016/679, will be processed by our responsibles of the internal processing and could be communicated event to third parts, formally nominated responsible for the processing.
As part of the processing as in points 1 and 2, your data will be communicated to the administrative and fiscal consultants of the controller and to the public competent Authorities.
DURATION FOR DATA RETENTION
Your personal data relating to aims from 1and 2 can be retained for a period of time, in accordance with regulations concerning the service and the administrative and fiscal guidelines, for 10 years at least. The data can be retained, where applicable, for a longer period of time in order to manage possible legal disputes. The legal basis for this period extension is legitimate interest of the controller of the processing.
The personal data concerning the purposes in point 4 will not be retained. Your personal data tied to your consent freely issued about the purposes 5, 6, 7, included the special ex Art. 9 Reg. UE 679/2016, will be retained for a period of 24 months; except the case you ask for further services which will be performed during such a period and/or requires to retain the data for aims as in point 1 and 2.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You have the right of withdraw the written consent for the purposes as in points 4, 5, 6, 7 anytime through an addressed communication to the controller of the processing. Furthermore you can, under Art. 15-22 Reg. EU 679/2016, exercise the right of asking for confirmation of the presence of your own personal data (Art.15); obtaining information about the origin of the personal data, the purposes and ways of the processing, the categories of the personal data, the addressees or the categories of of the addressees to whom the personal data will be communicated and, when possible, the duration of the retention; obtaining the update, the rectification (Art.16) and the cancellation of the data (Art.17); the processing restriction (Art.18) and the portability of the data (Art.20); oppose to the processing of your personal data regarding the purposes of sending advertisement or direct selling or the fulfilment of market research or commercial communication (Art.21); oppose to an automatized decisional process, included the proliferation (Art.22).
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You can, in case you think your data processing violate the EU Regulation, 2016/679, lodge a complaint to the Authority for the protection of the personal data.
HAPPYHOLIDAY s.n.c. di Olivieri Silvia & C.